Monday, January 18, 2016

Final Semester of Undergrad

School starts again on Tuesday. It's going to be a busy semester because I'm overloading again and really aiming to push my GPA as much as I can, since it'll be my last chance to do so. It might seem unnecessary because I already have a full-time job after graduation, but I don't think it ever hurts to have it as high as it can be. Who knows, I might end up going to grad school in the future as well, so it'll come in handy.

In the meantime, I already have a bunch of readings assigned to be prepared before class :( They're not too bad, but ahhh I hate reading. So I'm dreading the semester in a way. I have lots and lots of studying to do, but I also want to be able to play. :( 

Either way, I hope to have a good spring because it's the last time I'll be in this city for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment