Tuesday, October 15, 2013

China Glaze: Scattered and Tattered over Naked

Haven't had a nail post in so long! I wanted to do a red mani, but the only red I had around was China Glaze's Scattered and Tattered from their Glitz Bitz 'n Pieces collection, which I picked up at Sally's not too long ago. 

Deciding on a base coat was challenging, but I decided to go with a pink, China Glaze's Naked which I got as a set for Breast Cancer Awareness. 
Scattered and Tattered (1 coat) over Naked (3 coats)

Naked
Application: The formula was on the thinner side, but easy to work with. It took three coats before I was satisfied. Two coats still had a bit of visible nail line.
Color: It's a hot pink with very fine shimmers. 
Overall: I'm happy with it. But it started chipping/wearing really quickly. I took the photo a day after I applied it.

Scattered and Tattered
Application: Nothing wrong with it. I used one coat and it was pretty dense, so I was satisfied.
Color: It's black and red glitters of all shapes and sizes (stringy, hexagon, circle); clear base
Overall: It's a fun polish to play with, but since it's red, I have no idea what to pair it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment