Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Black Friday 2013

I'm not sure why it took so long for me to post this since I drafted it months ago o_O I think it was only missing the photos. But anyways..

This year I continued my tradition of going to Wrentham Premium Outlets for Black Friday during their Midnight Madness. I left the house around 10:00PM or so, and I think I stayed awake the whole ride there. We didn't get there until around 1:00PM or so.. in the meantime I rewatched The Hunger Games so I can watch Catching Fire properly. 

Anyways.. the first stop was Theory. I caved in and ended up buying the Gabe B and matching Max C. I'm not totally satisfied with the purchase because I'm not sure if it was a good deal or not. It was 30% off the marked price, but that was about it. Last year, I got a super super good deal, but I might've gotten lucky. But if it wasn't luck...then I should've just held out. 

There wasn't anything else that I specifically look for. I mostly ended up getting sweaters and such. The guys actually finished shopping like two hours earlier than the girls, so.. T_T;;;;; 
Won't bore you with the details so here's the goodies from the night! The bag is for my mom, I like like it though, but I think she would like it more. We went to Natick afterwards and dimsum for breakfast to finish off. I got back around 11. Silly boys continued to shop more afterwards too wtf.

Overall, I don't think everything was that great of a deal o_O Like any other sale imo. But I've been wanting new clothes and it's not like the prices were bad lol.

Anyways, until next time! Hopefully it won't be super outdated like this one ^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment