Monday, February 17, 2014

The Wolf of Wall Street

Last night, I watched Wolf on Wall Street with a few people from my club. I've heard mixed reviews on this, like most movies, people either loved it or didn't like it. I think I'm leaning more towards the latter. Stop reading if you don't want spoilers! Anyways, it was mostly just about a self-made guy who did it through fraud and he had the chance to pull out, but he got greedy (totally predictable) so he got into more trouble. Apparently it's based on a true story, so if you knew the story on that, then I guess the whole thing was obvious. But anyways, there were way too many sex/drug scenes that got repetitive and took up like 50% of the movie. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but the beginning was funny.

On a side note, I've been listening to Love by Cody Simpson song for the past few days. It's soothing and catchy.

I don't have class today, so I'll slack off a bit more before I get to work. ^^;; Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment