Friday, June 27, 2014

Cook with Me

Since I have a lot of free time, lately I've been finding myself in the kitchen quite a bit. Like a few times a week, baby steps. Lately there's been more of a desire to learn how to cook, but at the same time I also like being able to say that I don't know how. 

It started off with making Panna Cotta, which didn't come out too well probably because there wasn't enough gelatin mix in it so it was kind of disgusting eating it because of the thought of eating so much heavy cream and whole milk. 

Next...were Summer Rolls/Vietnamese Spring Rolls that ended up kind of bland because I forgot a lot of the ingredients, so it was only vermicelli and shrimp. 

Here are some of the other things I made:
Chicken, Mushroom and Broccoli Alfredo
Chicken, Mushroom and Broccoli Udon
Ehh I know looks kinda gross
Hard over eggs (work in progress); decided that I actually like medium over more
Jalapeno meatball pasta

Haven't really had the chance to make much since, but hopefully I'll have more over the rest of the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment