Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Taipei, Taiwan: Hello Kitty Sweets

It was still too early to go to the night market so we decided to go to Hello Kitty Sweets, the Hello Kitty Cafe of Taiwan!! I think they renamed it to Hello Kitty Kitchen and Dining or something like that though. It was my top to do activity. 

Address: 大安路一段90号
It is about a five minute walk from Zhongxiao Fuxing Station (Exit 3).
If you're dining in, there is a NT$300 per person plus a 10% service charge. Online they say they accept Visa and Mastercard, but they only allowed me to pay with cash...

Basically everything was decked out in Hello Kitty...napkins, coasters, business card, table mat, etc.


Ordered the Kitty Oreo Cheese Pie with Pudding Milk Tea (NT$300). It's not the prettiest one, but I think it suited my taste best compared to everything else. It tasted mediocre..I was expecting worse. I couldn't finish it though and it was a bit on the sour side, which the waitress informed me of.

Complimentary pudding of some sort.
 The Pudding Bubble Tea was actually pretty gross haha... I mean, I never had a pudding one before, so I guess it was also my mistake for ordering it. My friend had a fruit juice, which was pretty good. They drink was complimentary with the order, but only starred ones on the menu are.
Friend got the Kitty Brulee
Upstairs. There were two floors.

Because I'm a weirdo, here are pictures of the bathroom. It's a pretty cute bathroom though...
Even the toilet is Hello Kitty themed hahaha

Overall, it is overpriced for mediocre food. It wasn't terrible though. They also have real food, not just dessert, but we didn't have any so I can't comment on that. It was worth it for the experience. 

Dang, I just realize it's been a month already, so I'm falling behind on my posts :( But I swear it's been busy..so until next time!! Upcoming post should be on Shilin Nightmarket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment