Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Finally Home

A bit late to be saying this, but finally got back home three weeks ago after missing two flights lol. I had an 8:00AM class the day after I landed, and I got back at night too, whoops.
Didn't really have to adjust from summer weather to the cold. Still have lots of posts to write, especially all the ones after the semester ended.

The past week, my school already had three snow days :0 I haven't had to go into work for two weeks now... I feel like it's not even as bad as it sounds though, but probably because I'm not as affected by it as some people who drive or experience delays in their commute.

Hmmm. I don't think I'm really that glad to be back though. I liked being away and being abroad. I actually never got homesick while I was in Shanghai/traveling. But I did want to go back while I was traveling because it was a struggle lugging all my stuff (and I didn't even have my big luggage) and I just wanted to be back home to unpack. But..that was the extent of wanting to be home. Hopefully next year I'll be able to go study abroad again, but it probably won't be the same. 

Overall, feeling super grateful that I had the opportunity to travel to all the places that I wanted to go to. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment