Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Nails This Week & Mini WetnWild Haul

Hi :) I've been meaning to update a few days ago since I said I was but lately my memory card reader has been acting up, so it's really inconvenient to be able to upload photos. It works occasionally, but most of the time not. Anyways, here's the nails I promised to post about!
I used Revlon Black Lingerie over Milani 3D Holographic in HD. I followed Chloe Nail's tutorial here for these nails. They're going to be my Valentine's Day nails too, kind of dark for it and nothing festive.

And here's more nail polish >__< Rite Aid has 40% off WetnWild cosmetics right now. It was my first time going to Rite Aid yesterday :)
Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire 235C | Bijou Blue 443D | Hannah Pinktana 234C | Rain Check 464
I don't really know how to describe it, but I love the colors for the second and fourth one! Of course the other ones are pretty too ;)

Well until next time! Bye!

1 comment: