Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Quick updates! Not so much happening..

Last week, I had such an embarrassing experience in school. I fell asleep in one of my classes and didn't wake up until after everyone left LOL. My teacher and a classmate woke me up :(

There hasn't been much going on this week. Mostly just school.. but I have to get me sleep schedule on track!! I've been sleeping at like 3-5AM every night and I have to wake up around 7 too -__- Needless to say I couldn't stay awake in school.

I went to a school event celebrating the Asian New Year. I arrived late because of work and by then most of the activities were over and all that was left was food and performances :(
Tried drawing cherry blossoms...fail

Just wanted to do a quick update :D So I'll just end this post with food!
Curry vermicelli. It has a nice curry taste to it, but probably not something I'd order again.

I went to a Japanese restaurant because I had this restaurant.com certificate that I got over the summer for $2, but even with it the bill was still as expensive as a typical meal. The certificate only covered the gratuity fee.
Salmon, spicy scallops, tuna, and eel. I only ate the scallop and eel, not really a big fan of raw sushi.
 My friend ordered chicken udon. I didn't taste it, but she didn't like it :(
 Boyfriend's bulgolgi. Tasted kind of plain to me
Crazy pork(?) My dish :D Pretty much sliced spicy pork. It was okay.

Overall I don't think I'd come back to this restaurant. I'd give it a 3.5/5 because I guess I went on an off day, but my bf and I wanted bibimbap, but they didn't have any lol... and there wasn't much of a food selection. My bf says the fish is fresh, so that's a plus and the server was very attentive. 


1 comment:

  1. Shitty restaurant is shitty xD
    The sushi looks okay though~

    ReplyDelete