Monday, July 2, 2012

Essie Braziliant

Today I have a swatch of Essie Braziliant. It was released for the Summer 2011 collection, and I got it in Canada earlier this year. 

In direct sunlight:
----
Bottle closeups:
Braziliant is a very bright color and perfect for the summer. It's orange, but has pink shimmers. In a way it comes off as a very bright coral color. It dries darker than the bottle and slightly less shimmery. It was relatively easy to apply, but got slightly lumpy towards the end. One coat is pretty opaque, but you'll need two coats to cover everything. I used two coats, and topped it with Essie Good to Go. The dry time between each coat was quick. :)

My nails get into such bad shape every time I do my nails ): So I've been holding back since graduation and finally gave in again T__T; I was planning on only doing nails for Independence Day, but gave in and did mine with Braziliant.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore Essie polishes :)
    This colour is really cute and fun, love it~~

    ReplyDelete