Saturday, August 18, 2012

Random Haul.. From Months Ago

These buys were from back in May-June. I've always had a draft but never actually posted anything -__- So here's a quick haul. 

Wet n Wild Megalast: Under Your Spell | On a Trip | Pinktana $0.99/each
Under Your Spell: A nice, vampy red. Perfect for the winter.
On a Trip: It's a nice purple. Less blue in person. Here's a mani that I did with it.
Pinktana: Very pink nudeish color. Err.. I'm pretty sure I used it after getting it. It wasn't really that hard to get it to be opaque. Will do a swatch next time.

Sally Hansen: Crackled Antiqued Gold | Diamond Strength Pink Promise $1
Antiqued Gold: Crackles are sooo last year.. but I picked it up because it was cheap and I wanted to try some designs out of it. I haven't actually used it yet though.
Pink Promise: Nothing unique about it. Haven't used it yet, but it's a deep, not dark, pink with shimmers.

Err.. random stuff I bought just to mess around with. They were all $1 each.

I dropped the white shadow after getting home and it basically shattered all over inside before I even opened it.. Poop :( 

Okay, sorry such a boring post, but I wanted to get it out of the way xD And just wanted to do a quick update anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment