Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shopping & My First Illamasqua Polishes

Last Thursday I went shopping with my friend and her cousin. It was really last minute, so I didn't expect to buy anything, but ended up spending a bit, whoops.
I got two shirts, earrings, nail polish, Tokidoki figurine, and a new wallet. Even though I did spend a bit, I got a pretty good deal for all of it. 
Top: Urban Outfitters: Mystic | Smoke
Bottom: Illamasqua: Lament | Bacterium | Jo'mina | Poke | Purity | Viridian | Muse

JCPenney Sephora had select Illasmasqua shades on clearance for $7 each (compared to $14) so I sorta went all out and picked up the ones I wanted because I probably wouldn't get them otherwise. I liked Purity, but I gave it away as a present. 

I haven't been painting my nails that much lately because they keep breaking :( But once they get longer again, I'll post swatches again. I haven't even been painting it much lately either, but got back to it again last week.

Here's some food spam to end the post.
Eggs & shrimp
String beans & beef
House special fried pork chop
Xiao long bao
My first time trying them! Everyone at the restaurant had it at their table, so it made me want to try it too. It was good, but I'm not a huge fan yet. 

Anyways, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love the little haul you had! And all that food looks so lovely! It's been a while since I've had good food, so I'm a bit envious!

    ReplyDelete