Monday, March 4, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!! I've drafted this weeks ago, but never got the chance to publish it. So here it is!

The night before I made chocolate-dipped strawberries with my friend. We had trouble melting the chocolate at first, but it worked out in the end.

I had to wake up early in the morning to help my friend get roses for his girlfriend. Then I headed to work and had class afterwards. I only had one class yesterday, so I hung out with a friend for about an hour or so and then finally had time to take a nap.

Meanwhile my roommate came back from class and her friend came over and everything while I was asleep and I didn't even wake up to that.. >_< Then she woke me up because she made me ramen lol. I appreciate the effort, but I wish I got to sleep more because I wasn't ready to wake up.

Funny story of the day is that my friend received a bear and rose outside her door this morning and she was soooo convinced that I was the one who left it there even though I kept denying it.

Later on, I met up with my friend to get froyo because this place was offering rose flavored froyo in celebration of Valentine's Day. Sadly when we got there, the place was closed -__- So we grabbed dinner instead.

Got spoiled by everyone <3

I'll try my best to update more frequently.. there hasn't been much to post about ;__; I already have something else drafted so hopefully that doesn't take weeks to come out either.

Anyways, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment