Sunday, March 4, 2012

Quick nail polish haul & food updates!

Happy Sunday! Here's a quick post on a recent nail polish haul. I got the WetnWild ones because they were on sale last week for $1.50 each at CVS :)
Did I Dye It Too Blonde? | Show Me the Money | Are Mermaids Real? | I’m Ba-roque | Shrimp on the Barbie
The pictures do them no justice, they're so pretty in real person, especially the last one! It's more of a salmon color with gold shimmers, but you can't really tell in the pic.
Zoya: Kym | Maisie | Sally Hansen: Seaside
I got the Zoya earlier last week. Kym is a pretty shimmery red and Maisie is from their new Flecks Collection, so yay another flakie! All my colors this week are like shimmery :x And the Sally Hansen is the one I mentioned in my last post where I got it for $1 in Canada.
Lastly, here's something to drool over :D CURRY!! I don't remember what they were :x Okay, honestly it's not as good as it looks probably because I was getting full by the time this was served. I was snacking on mini muffins and chips right before going there. And as appetizer they served salad and miso soup, soo yeah. But I'm eating it as I type this haha :D (because I packed it up)

Anyways, I'll update again later next week. Hoping to change my nails..but too lazy to remove mine especially because it's so glittery! Any ideas on a nail design?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so many nail polish! : D : D Yummy looking food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ZOYA nail polishes! You should do nail art or swatches with those ;)

    ReplyDelete