Thursday, September 18, 2014

How Can I Say No to Hello Kitty?

Especially in China when they are able to throw Hello Kitty onto every other thing. So far, I think I've been pretty good with not spending money frivolously just because "I can." When you convert it back to USD, a lot of things in China are cheap, but if you think about it, it's all relative to an average person's standard of living. So yeah, things could be only $1-2 more expensive, but is it really necessary?

Even so... there are times when I cave in:
My guilty pleasure. 

I think this is kind of self explanatory haha. Do I actually need a new cup? Nahh, but Hello Kitty! And the tissues though... it's really all just the packaging with the same plain tissue inside, but I thought it was cool to have a tissue pack of each of the horoscope signs. Oh the gimmicks of their marketing strategy :(

I dunno how to make this post any less pointless than it is LOL maybe I just wanted to show off my Hello Kitty cup and tissues :D So I'll just go before I waste anymore of your time :P Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. "Do I actually need a new cup? Nahh, but Hello Kitty! " Bahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete