Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fiesta Shows

This Sunday, I went to this carnival event thing called Fiesta Shows. It's supposedly the largest carnival in New England :o It was $20 for unlimited rides and there were typical carnival games to win prizes. I didn't ride on any of the rides because they didn't seem that interesting :x and didn't seem like it was worth the money. It was only $1.50 for entry, so not bad.
Took these lovelies home with me, Tuxedo Sam and Karate Domo.
Tuxedo Sam was from the game where you have to pop balloons with darts. I swear the guy ripped us off x__x cuz he just kept telling us to shoot & asked for money LOL.
As for the Domo, it was from the games where you shoot water at the target and whoever gets the water thing filled fastest wins. It took me 4 tries to get it :( You have to trade in a smaller prize to get it too! I had to trade in this cute giraffe :(
Afterwards, we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I ordered a ribeye steak. I'd have to say my favorite part of the restaurant is the dinner rolls that they give us. They were sooo good! It was my first time here and I'd definitely come back for the rolls :x
Well, that's all for now :) I'll probably update later in the day. 

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing post; and yeah these shows are always so much fun to attend and enjoy with the friends. I recently threw a cute fashion fiesta birthday bash for my best friend. Had made the plans for this bash a long time ago and pre booked her favorite event space San Francisco for that. Turned out to be a blasting night!

    ReplyDelete