Thursday, April 26, 2012

Off to Arizona!

Last week I went to Arizona to visit relatives during my school break. The vacation lasted from April 17-24.

Day 1: April 17, 2012
Picture on the plane.
By the time we arrived, it was already late (almost midnight) so we stayed at my cousins' grandparents' place.

Day 2: April 18, 2012
The next day we drove to my relatives' house, which was like a three hour drive D:
They have such cute dogs. This one's name Coco and the other one is Jeffery, which you can sorta see him in the pic. I have better shots on my instagram :D user: xlila
We then went to Entre for lunch buffet. 
Then we just spent the rest of the day at the house and going to Walmart/Safeway to buy a couple of things. I picked up some souvenirs and nail polish remover lol.

Anyways, I'm gunna cut this post short because the next post is going to be filled with lots of picture spam :D I took over 200 pictures so they're going to be such a hassle to go through and edit :x

No comments:

Post a Comment