Saturday, April 28, 2012

OPI DS Extravagance

After two messy manis, which I won't be posting, I finally have something decent.
OPI DS Extravagance
It's a pretty purple-maroon sort of color with glitter. Compared to all my other OPI, this one applied nicely because the rest are always so thick and streaky. They were super shiny last night, but I might've gotten clay on it in case it seems a bit duller. I think I cleaned it all off though.

A few days ago, I went to Bath & Body Works to pick these two up. They're so pink and cute lol. They had a thing for free signature collection up to $6, so the bf and I went :D

Well, back to editing Arizona pictures & catching up on all my school work x__x I only missed three days, but there's like so much work.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty colour!


    http://taniareveals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail colour :)

    ReplyDelete