Thursday, April 26, 2012

Long Overdue Nail Haul

Two weeks ago, I went to Rite Aid and found the new Wet n Wild Bejeweled collection for $2.99 each, which is rumored to be similar to China Glaze's Prismatic collection. I only have one polish from the latter, so I can't do a comparison. This week Rite Aid is running 40% off Wet n Wild :( 
Born into Privilege | Bow in My Presence | Speak When Spoken to | Jewels for Your Highness | The Crown is Mine
Born into Privilege
The lighting was probably too bright when I took the photo, but in person it's more green and gold like the bottle. I only used one coat on most of my nails because I wasn't planning on keeping the mani, but actually did for a while. It took days before it started chipping (a lot of some nails, others were still as they were.)

I also found the Sinful Colors Girls in Pearls Sheer Shimmer Collection as well as Green Ocean, a flakie that they release for St. Patrick's Day.
Firefly 1121 | Luminary 1120 | Morning Star 1116 | Green Ocean
I originally saw the entire collection, but decided to wait because it was the end of the month and the whole thing with the budget. But I decided to get it anyways the next day and most of it was gone D: So I was only able to nab three of them. They'e $1.99 each except Green Ocean was on sale for $0.99. :D

Other polish buys:
OPI Nail Envy x2 $15.64 shipped | Seche Vite top coat $5.35 shipped
There have been so many people raving about Seche Vite, so I finally decided to order it on Amazon. I was reluctant because it wasn't Big Three free, but oh what the heck.

A few days later after receiving the SV from Amazon, I went to Sally's and saw this set on sale for $6.99, so  it was a steal because the SV alone was worth $5.35 and that would make the polish (and charm) only about $1.50.
Also grabbed this mango thing for my nails to keep them moisturized because I don't have any and it was cheap. Plus I need to start taking care of my nails more often. Nabbed a mini sized polish too because it was too cute D:
Mango Mend treatment $0.79 | Seche Vite + CG Go Go Pink $6.99 | CG Ruby Pumps $0.49

Here's a bonus swatch:
OPI Privacy Please
It was a bit sheer, so I needed three coats and even then you can still see my nail line. Still a pretty nude-ish-pink color.

Anyways, that's it for now, I have lots more to post later :D

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These nails are nice! : D I think I like the sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been getting a lot of glitter polishes lately. They're so pretty, but such a pain to remove.

      Delete