Sunday, January 13, 2013

Models Own: Golden Green Beetle Juice

Today I have Models Own Golden Green Beetle Juice to show you. It's my first Models Own polish that I picked up at Urban Outfitters about 2-3 months ago. 

Golden Green Beetle Juice (2 coats) + top coat
Phone shots:

Application: The formula was very thin and watery, so it wasn't hard to apply but could be too much if I don't wipe the brush off the side enough. I expected to need 3 coats because the first coat seemed sheer and because of the thinness, so I was surprised when I realized how opaque it was with two coats. There are slight brushstrokes if you look very closely, but if you're careless enough, then it can be a bit more obvious.

Color: Their site briefly describes this polish as a "fresh energetic acid"  and I don't really know what acid looks like, so I can't comment on their accuracy. The polish is an olive green and gold duochrome with a slight green shimmer to it. I'm not a big fan of the green though, but some people like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment