Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Overview of My Winter Break

I can't say that I was very productive this winter break, but overall I can say it was relaxing. I didn't get to travel anywhere like a lot of people, but maybe over the summer :O I went on a day snowboarding trip, so it's not a lot but it's something I guess.

Over break, I got into watching a lot of shows. I finished/caught up with:
- White Collar 
- Boys Over Flower (Korean version)
- Playful Kiss
- You Are Beautiful
- Dream High (in the process) 

I generally don't really watch any TV shows. The only shows that I do watch are Gossip Girl, Glee, and Nikita. Gossip Girl finally came to an end last month :O Did anyone expect that ending? 

Other things that I did was work a lot.. I worked about 80 hours this break, which is nothing compared to those who work full-time, but I don't so it's a lot for me.

Classes are standing tomorrow... and I'll be up finishing up an accounting assignment I had to do >< 

No comments:

Post a Comment