Sunday, January 20, 2013

1/20 Quick Update

So school started on Wednesday, and I basically had all my classes that day. My classes started at 9:30AM and didn't end until 5:00PM (with one half an hour break in between). Afterwards, I had dinner and wanted to go to some club meetings, but they weren't being held that week (fail) so I just sat around with some friends and it was pretty relaxing until I had to go for my last class at 7:15PM and that lasted until 8:30PM.

As depressing as this will be, I just don't think I'm very happy with where I am in life right now, whether it's school, work, or personal things. I'm in situations that I can change though, fortunately, but all of it just depends on me. Obviously, I want myself to be happy and should just go for the changes, but it's hard to bring myself to do those things. Like something for school is that I have like a lot of deadlines to meet and there's just so little time. It's not impossible, but maybe I'm just not self-motivated enough either. 

The past two days I just had a lot of time to think about these things and as I do talk about the issues, the more I realize that I'm unhappy with a lot of things. The person who I should be able to talk to about all of this is just never really there for me either and in a way it feels like s/he is just so unreliable.

But don't worry, just because I'm unhappy doesn't mean I'm depressed or anything lol. I'll be fine definitely by like next week (or tomorrow lol) but it doesn't really mean that the issues are gone either.

No comments:

Post a Comment