Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Favorite Movie

Dun dun dun...which one is it?

And the winner is...  The Place Beyond the Pines !! 

I don't know what exactly it is about this movie, but I just really like it. I think a lot of it has to do with the character that Ryan Gosling plays. I actually didn't know who Ryan Gosling was before this movie because he didn't make much of an impression on me in The Notebook -__- so no I didn't watch the movie just because of him. I also liked how the movie transitioned, which if you watch it, should know what I mean.

Photos from the past week:
I went to a place called Kaju Tofu House with two of my friends. 
I ordered a seafood bibimbap, but I wasn't expecting it to come like that. I was expecting the same thing as what my friend got, which was actually labeled Seafood Claypot or something like that:
"You can feature my food on your blog!"
Since I haven't had a photo of myself in a while, here's my derpy friend and I ♥
Random chocolate cake.. the girl overcharged me for it, but whatever. It wasn't even that good even though it looks yummy :(
For the shits and giggles. 

Until next time :D

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this movie yet but I wanted to see it because I know it stars Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper!! :p I loved Ryan in The Notebook btw.. haha
    That cake does look really good- it sucks that it didn't taste as good and that you were overcharged D:

    ReplyDelete