Wednesday, May 2, 2012

17 More Days!

I only have 17 more school days left :) I have two of those days for AP tests and I'm taking four tests. Unfortunately I have two scheduled each day, so I'll be stuck testing for hours :(

Even though there's only about three weeks left, I'm still crammed with lots of homework and projects. I still have a bunch of things that I have to make up and turn in :( Currently I am reading Where Men Win Glory by Jon Krakauer for one of my classes. It's about Pat Tillman and the war in Afghanistan. So far (14 chapters later) it's been a pretty interesting read, mostly the parts about his life since I like reading those sorts of things. It's an easy book to read as well, something that you can pick up and keep reading, and it's somewhat educational as well :)

Anyways, I can't wait til school is over so I can sleep in for a while before I start working at a summer job, which I'm still waiting to hear back from.

Small nail polish haul:
Nabi: Teal 86, Magnetic 47-300, Star Glitter 47 | Sinful Colors Show Me White 101 | WetnWild French White Creme 449C, Black Creme 424A
I got the Nabi nail polishes at a supermarket in Arizona. They were $1.99 each except for the magnetic one which was $2.99. I'm not sure if it was cheap or not for Nabi polishes, because I saw on some blogs where it was like $4.99 each and another where it was like $1 each. The Sinful Colors were on sale last week for $0.99 and WetnWild $0.99 stuff were for $0.69 last month. I needed more whites since all mine were thick and gross and I don't have a thinner, which I still need to go buy. But I'm not sure what's a good one.

Anyways, I'm still editing pictures for my next Arizona post, I'm like 75% done!

No comments:

Post a Comment