Friday, May 11, 2012

Frustrated.

I really hate it when people are so unwilling to compromise. We all have our own values, but they're not everything. If one person isn't willing to compromise, then it's only common sense that they should expect the same from me.

A lot has happened in the past year, but everything is so fragile because they're so easily forgotten or thrown away. But I guess that's fine because I'll be starting a new part of my life in the next 3 months, so I should just take this time to get over everything and get myself together. I'm at the point of my life where I'm so ready meet new people as leave behind a lot of people who I'd rather not concern myself with, and luckily for me, the timing is just right. If my existence to others are so insignificant to others, then there's no point in crying over it and instead I should just get over myself.

I don't believe in changing for others and you should only do it for yourself, so I appreciate everyone who can understand me and don't criticize me over every other flaw. Instead, the ones who I'll stand by are the ones who can accept me as I am.

1 comment:

  1. You're growing up so fast ;-;..
    I'm glad you realize this now becoming an adult :3

    ReplyDelete