Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Sandy pt. 2!

The hurricane wasn't too bad in my area, I supposed somewhere around 11:00AM-4:00PM the wind was really strong though and it was like making a lot of noise outside. The rain wasn't too bad, at least not while I was out. I went to pick up food and to return to my dorm and it wasn't that bad.. it was sprinkling at most.

I'm fortunate to say that my house and dorm didn't have any power outages or anything. I've seen photos where there's like floods on the streets and stories about trees being knocked down and I'm sure it's much worse in other states.

I've been staying home and making charms, but I haven't really had many ideas. I still have a post drafted from six months ago about my charms that I never got to finish. I've been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender because I have nothing else to do and I wanted to finish it since I think I sort of skipped around episodes when I used to watch it back when it was still aired and I want to watch The Legend of Korra eventually and I sort of want to watch the prequel first. So far I just finished the first season...so two more to go :D

Leaves were all over the streets since they were blown off. 

My school canceled morning classes...but I don't have any so I still have all my classes. But I don't have my morning shift of work since that got canceled.

The weather is calm and fine right now, but supposedly it's supposed to get worse tonight... doesn't seem like it but who knows.

Anyways, I hope everyone is safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment