Saturday, October 6, 2012

Today's Tiny Nail Haul

Finally a post that's not super late lol. I bought some polishes today and yesterday; the whole haul was for less than $4
Sally Hansen: I Pink I Can ($2.43) | Orly: Be Brave ($2.99) | China Glaze: Deviantly Daring & No Plain Jane $1.65 each

I had a $5 coupon for Sally's that I used so it knocked my total down to about $1.50.

All shades from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line are on clearance at Walgreens for $2.29. It might be less depending on your area. I went to two Walgreens and they were basically all gone and I Pink I Can was the best that I could do.

Orly Be Brave is from the Flash Glam FX collection that came out a few months ago. I like string glitters, so I'm happy :) I think this is my first one too so I definitely need to work on that. I think they look better in the bottle than on the nail though.

Both China Glaze polishes are from the Bohemian collection that just came out recently, so I'm happy to be able to snag them for cheap :) I already have Rare and Radiant, so now I have half the collection :D Too bad  Sally's didn't have the rest of the collection.

Here are close up shots:

Depending how motivated I am, I'll probably be putting No Plain Jane on in a bit :) Hopefully I can get shots of the swatch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment