Thursday, August 7, 2014

Three More Weeks Until Shanghai!

A little less actually! I booked my flight a few weeks ago and I'm scheduled to fly off on the 24th. I'm still  waiting to get my visa back though, now that I think about it. I'm more or less set in terms of course selection as well. Hoping that the classes have enough people registered or I can't take it D: I was debating between taking a third year leveled Chinese language course or one that combines third and the subsequent semester, but opted for the former because the pace is a lot better. Even though it's twice the material, we have to learn it 4x faster o_O

The next two weeks are going to go by really quickly. I have my finals for my summer course in a few hours and I'm procrastinating with this entry instead lol.

Other things I have for the rest of the summer are seeing One Direction and Jesse McCartney =D And a wedding and some appointments. Sooo maybe it doesn't sound like too much but pretty sure it'll be over really quickly.

The excitement for Shanghai sort of died down after a while, but I'm sure in a week or so I'll be pretty excited or maybe even start missing home already lol. I started packing more the other day... and just putting in contact solution already took up so much space...wondering how I'm going to be able to pack everything. Ehhhh.

Anyways, until next time! Study time, maybe.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're going to have so much fun up until the 24th! Good luck in Shanghai and have an amazing time there!

    ReplyDelete