Thursday, May 7, 2015

Hey, London

So I went more in depth about the possibility of studying abroad this fall [here]. I ended up submitting my application on April 7, but the advisor form took like a week to actually show up on my account, so I don't think they even looked at my application until then :'( Anyways, they promised to notify in 2-4 weeks and they finally got back to me today May 6, just short of four weeks. Tsk.

SO ANYWAYS...
I've already convinced myself that I was going to go abroad next semester already for the past month, and fortunately, I did get into my London program :) 
I just remember being super excited last time for Shanghai but I'm feeling a bit anxious now. Even going to the page to accept it, it's like ahhh commitment -doesn't want to click accept- But it doesn't mean I don't want to go either lol. So I guess there's some mixed feelings there.

One of my worries last year was not being able to find anyone there but then I found Cory because of our obsession with being able to get mobile data immediately. Turned out that we were very alike in a lot of aspects that it kind of freaked me out sometimes but I'm glad I found her :D WHERE WERE YOU MY FIRST TWO YEARS OF COLLEGE? :( I only know a couple of people going to London next semester, but other than that, nada. So I hope I won't end up alone or something :'(

I guess I'll write more about it over the summer, but just wanted to post about the acceptance for now. 

Oh yeah, I only have one final left, but I don't think they're going too well. In a way, I'm not as concerned as I should be because from now until the end of the year, I have an internship and London to look forward to, so I'm not thinking too much about this semester. Though..probably not the way to go about it.

Anyways, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment