Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! For those who celebrate it, I hope you're having a nice time with your friends and/or family.

I still have no idea what I'm doing for Black Friday :o Like where I'm going or when. Is anyone planning on shopping or are you holding out for Cyber Monday? I don't know if I even have much money to go shopping tomorrow because I have to pay for my spring tuition next week :X But I'll blog about it if I do end up going shopping, which is highly likely. 

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving! I live in Australia though and we don't really celebrate it (or I dont know anyone who does) ><
    Based on the tv shows/movies I've watched, it seems like such a cute celebration! Hope you had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete