Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Laptop is Fixed!

As of right now, I'm very pleased with ASUS's warranty :) If you read my post about it last time, my casing was breaking apart and they replaced it for me. It was shipped out and back to me in less than two weeks and given Thanksgiving, I'm surprised that they were so efficient with it. But it did feel like forever lol.

Now I have all my files again and Photoshop :x I put everything on a USB and I actually ended up losing that...so I'm glad I have my laptop back now. I'm glad I copied everything too..initially I actually moved everything to the USB and didn't leave anything on my laptop. I just hope they didn't go through or take my files rofl. Not that I have anything to hide and it would be weird why they would take it, but it disturbs me to think that they could've. 

I have a week to do my fifteen page research paper from scratch. I'm not looking forward to that because I'm still not caught up with my sleep @__@ 

Anyways, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment