Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pep Rally

Every year on the day before Thanksgiving, my high school has a pep rally and preceding graduating class comes back to see everyone who's home for Thanksgiving and collect their yearbook.

I've actually been looking forward to going back too..and seeing everyone who I wouldn't see otherwise lol. But...I overslept. I woke up at 11 and it ended at 10:45. Typical me. I only set one alarm for this day too...who am I kidding?? One alarm is never enough to wake me up, so I don't know why I didn't bother setting more. Conveniently my alarms for my usual Wednesday class were also turned off, so I had no back ups either. Now I have to go back when nobody is even there :(...

Anyways, I'll end my sob story with some ramen:
The restaurant was so small and couldn't fit anyone, so I had to wait an hour and a half outside before getting seated. It wasn't even worth it in the end, and I was just feeding the hype. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment