Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dinner

Today I was planning on going to this restaurant, but it was PACKED. Even the entrance was full of people waiting to  be seated, so I chose this other Korean restaurant instead because I always go by it, but I never tried it before, so decided to go there instead.
 
I dunno what these are called..but they tasted okay like how they usually taste.
I ordered a Jajangmyun...it's noodles with black bean sauce. I've never tried it before, so when the waiter brought it over I thought it looked so gross because it was just a blob of black sauce. And when I tried it, I liked the noodles because they're like soft and stuff, but I wasn't a big fan of the sauce :\ It wasn't disgusting, but I just didn't like it. 

Well that's pretty much my day. I stayed in other than grabbing food. :\

1 comment: