Thursday, May 2, 2013

Liebster Award #2

This is my second time being nominated for this award so thank you Jenni for nominating me!

It's blogging award for those who have less than 200 followers.
Here are some rules once you've accepted the award:

1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!

Facts:
1. I can usually last the day without drinking much.
2. I collect crisp bills and international money.
3. I bought a bookshelf from IKEA when I moved into my current house..but I store other things in there and there aren't any books.
4. I enjoy reading manga
5. Some people think I'm Hello Kitty-obsessed, but I swear I'm not
6. I'm allergic to pollen, so every spring, I'm like dying
7. I only started getting into nail polish about two years ago'
8. I can be forgetful sometimes, but a lot of times I can remember the smallest things that it feels creepy
9. I actually don't even dye my hair as often as people think, which is why I'm sorta offended when people say I dye it too much. I don't think once every 6-9 month is a lot.
10. It has rained every year on my birthday for the past five years..waiting to see how it'll turn out this year
11. I do get defensive easily when I feel offended.

1. When is your birthdate and where were you born?
I was born in Massachusetts on May 16.
2. What is your favourite food?
Ramen and curry
3. Do you have a special someone in your life right now?
Significant other, no. But My friends and family are special of course :)
4. How would you describe your personality?
I'm definitely an introvert, so I can be shy with strangers but once there's a connection I'm pretty open and talkative. I think I have a bit of OCD, as I have weird habits and tendencies. I can be very passive aggressive.
5. What's on your bed right now?
I have three beds; 
Top bunk: Has all my "important" plushes and pillows. 
Bottom bunk: I only have my blanket and pillow on my bottom bunk
Dorm: Pillow, blanket, Pinky
6. What is your sleeping schedule like?
That's funny lol. It's pretty messed up. I normally get like 3-4 hours a sleep a night because I always end up going to bed at like 3AM even when I have nothing important to do and I have to wake up at 7:30-8:30 depending on the day for work/class.
7. What is your favourite thing to do?
Sleep and eat -__-
8. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
Probably somewhere outside the country because I wanna travel :O
9. What is the last book you read?
I don't even remember the last time I finished a book :X It was probably a book I skimmed through for my writing class.
10. What is your favourite song right now?
I like Mirrors by Justin Timberlake and Heart Attack by Demi Lovato.
11. Post a picture of yourself from today!
Not exactly today...but it was "today" when I was working on this post ^^;; My hair is still a work in progress ^^;; I did it last Tuesday.. as you can see I have like a dark spot on the side T__T;;

Questions:
1. What kind of phone do you have?
2. What items do you bring out with you at all times?
3. Do you have a job? If so, what do you do?
4. What is one place (or places) that you would like to visit?
5. How did you spend your last birthday?
6. What are your plans for the summer?
7. Do you have any birthmarks? Where?
8. What is your favorite drink?
9. What dish can you cook that you are most proud of?
10. Tell me an embarrassing story.
11. Post a photo of your room

I don't know who to tag D; But I made the questions anyways for anyone who wants to answer them ;3 So comment below or tag yourself :D I'm interested in hearing your responses!

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks nice!
    And omgsh, I die during Spring as well. It's seriously a season that I dread because of the pollen overload ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love manga. I stopped buying manga a couple of years back (have around 300), but I still read them online! Sometimes I have like my manga obsessions moments where I just read manga all the day :p

    Sleeping schedule = when there is nothing more interesting on the internet so I go to sleep XD

    Btw what are you planning to do with your hair now? Bleach and color it? Or just let it be? I know must people are staying away from orange hair, but I am sort of digging it right now :P my hair is a work in progress too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha luckily I've stopped with my obsession..I used to buy so much, but I don't have as many as you (around 200). It's an expensive hobby..but now it's just lying around my attic :X

      I've bleached it, but I need to rebleach the spots that I missed then tone it afterwards, and I'll be set :D I didn't do it all in one go because I wanted to let my hair rest a bit and condition it. I definitely am trying to stay away from orange hair (which I do sorta have now...) because I'm not a big fan of it at all so I can't wait to have a more normal color :P

      Delete