Saturday, May 25, 2013

Wet n Wild Spoiled: Shrimp on the Barbie

Shrimp on the Barbie is a very pretty polish that I picked up a while ago but never got to use. 
Phone photos so you can see the gold:
Application: It was easy to apply, but I needed like 4-5 coats to try to get it to be opaque and even then you can sorta see visible nail line. It wasn't streaky or anything.
Color: It's like a pink-coral base with gold glass flecks. The gold is pretty prominent. I'd say the pink is more like the first photo, but maybe slightly lighter. It's not as pink as the last two photos, as it is kinda orange-y too. It applies a bit less pink than the bottle.
Overall: It's a very pretty polish, but the downfall might be its downfall. I'm not too good with choosing base colors with sheer polishes, so if you have any suggestions. ;o

1 comment:

  1. Woww pretty color~ Kind of reminds me of OPI Jinx because of the gold. ^^

    ReplyDelete