Thursday, May 23, 2013

Urban Outfitters & Forever 21 Haul

Last week I went shopping on my birthday and picked up a few things ^^ I swear I've been shopping too much this past year D:

I tried to include links to everything I got. I found most of it online, but some of them were sold out.

Anyways, here are the stuff I picked up at Urban Outfitters. I've never gotten any clothing from them before since I was never able to find anything I like that didn't cost a fortune. They had 50% off sale items and here are my picks
byCORPUS Sleeveless Knit Shirtdress (navy)
My friend paid for this one as my birthday gift so thank you <3
Sparkle & Fade Knit Lace Waist Dress (coral) $14.99
Lucca Couture Lattice Waist Tunic Shirt (orange) $14.99
Hawkings McGill Marled Cardigan (sapphire) $14.99
It's a guy cardigan, but it could work just like a boyfriend cardigan or something.
It's not shiny like how it is online though. It measures 12.5"l, 6.875"w, 10.875"h (according to the site, but I can double check if anyone really wants lol) I'm not a big fan of how wide it is though, reminds me of a bowling bag. But I want more bags.. the only decently sized ones I have are like cloth sorta material T__T; And for $10 I didn't want to make a pass.
Glass heart box (sold out online) $2.49
I honestly don't need this, but thought it was pretty. 

Next up I have some things from Forever 21. I tried on like 15 things and ended up with these.
The shorts aren't crazy expensive, but I was hoping to find something a bit less expensive and was kinda iffy about the material. But I've been wanting high waisted shorts, so.. went for it.
Scuba Knit Skater Skirt (navy) $13.80
I've been wanting a skater skirt too lately (lol, what don't I want?) There also aIt's not like it suffocates me, but maybe I should've gotten a larger size, hmm..I like the material. It's like a thick smooth/silky material similar to a peplum top I got recently.
Measured flat (XS): waist: 11" Length: 15"
Colorblocked Bow Top (navy/cream) $15.80
Another pricey-ish top, but it was cute :( I already have something that has a similar concept with the bow, but I like bows, so ^^;;

Well that's all I have for now! I'm hoping not to buy too much over the summer because I don't have a job and I'm broke D: But it's hard to resist when I find things that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment