Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This year I took my mom out for lunch for Mother's Day. I didn't get her anything though because it's kind of hard shopping for her and it's been a busy week ^^;;
We only ordered three dishes, but it was more than enough for the two of us. We had to pack most of and brought it home.
Frog & bitter melon
Salted spicy seafood stuff (for some reason I suspect some of it is pork, but I'm not sure)
Some sorta veggies

It was actually a pretty expensive lunch, $64 including tips cryy. Next time we probably shouldn't order so much because we never finish, but then there's less variety T__T;;

2 comments:

  1. The food looks heavenly! :"> Made me droooooool!


    NEW BLOG POST: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Inspired make up!
    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2013/05/you-have-to-laugh-love-live-every-day.html

    Keep smiling,xx
    Shahara

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am drooling over your food. Looks super delicious. My favorite is the salted spicy seafood. Yum!

    ReplyDelete