Saturday, May 4, 2013

Socks, Socks, & More Socks

My mom recently came back from her trip to China and I asked her to get me some stuff. Most of it ended up being socks though..
The only thing I asked for were tights, and you can't see it, but they all come in different subtle designs :D After a while I realized that it's probably cheaper to get the sock liners there so I asked for that...and she also told me about how she got normal socks too so I was like sure why not since I need more variety in socks.
She also brought back a bunch of phone cases back. Half of them are pretty plain and the other half have like the cover and card slots. The one I'm using now isn't pictured :X She also brought back a bunch of umbrellas and those were my picks. 
The PJs are pretty cute. And one of my relatives gave her some clothing to bring back and she didn't really know what to do with them so I offered to take them. I don't think I can actually see myself wearing them though.
 Took this for the lulz. Those are the boxes that jewelry come in from the shop. But the thing is she didn't buy nearly as many boxes as she got LOL hoarder.

But yeah...all the socks were kinda overwhelming as weird as that sounds. But I'm not complaining :D

I have finals coming up next week so I have to get to studying..but I'm not -__-

Anyways, until next time!

3 comments:

  1. That's a lot of socks and phone covers! It's not a bad thing though, socks go missing pretty easily so the more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL my mom always brings me tights and PJs as well haha :p
    I love them though, but it's really odd. I wish she would buy me make-up, but no no - I can have some PJS instead :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't even know where to start if I had to ask her to buy me makeup. I can just imagine her getting the wrong things or the ones I wouldn't like haha.

      Delete