Monday, August 26, 2013

Brazil: Nothing Exciting

Day 9: August 23
Today wasn't that eventful. I was home most of the time except out for a bit to run some small errands. I slept pretty late last night (5:00AM) so it was hard for me to get out of bed. Funny thing was, I think I had a dream where my mom made me angry so when she came to wake me up around noon, I ignored her because I guess I was still mad from the dream so I didn't want to respond to her.. rofl.
I went to Meseu da Gula, which is a small market with foods from all over the place and half of it was alcohol. A bag of Milano cookies were R$18 or so O_O;

Afterwards, we went to another supermarket just to browse around while we waited to go pick up some relatives.

I tried something called empada..it's a baked good with chicken inside. It reminded me of chicken pot pie minus being wet. The crust was also kinda drying so I didn't like it so much.

Came home, ate dinner, and that was about it for the night.

1 comment:

  1. haha sometimes i have dreams where i wake up and go to school, and then i wake up in real life and feel really sad cause it was just a dream and that i have to get ready "again"

    ReplyDelete