Thursday, August 22, 2013

Brazil: Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat

Day 6: August 20
I literally did nothing all day today but sleep and eat T_T;;; I was woken up around noon to go eat lunch so I did and afterwards I was on my laptop for a bit before I got tired so I went to sleep lol.. for a few more hours. When I woke up the house was already dark because the sun was setting :o
 Not long after dinner, my cousin brought home pizza. It's kinda different from pizza in the US because it's a lot cheesier and the toppings are under the cheese :o! It's kinda messy to eat though..because the toppings end up falling all over the place. The crust was thin, which I liked but tasted a bit different. I realized that black olives have seeds inside. Mind blowing :X

Eggs, ham, onions, and tomato topping.

I ate two and a half pieces :( Going to get super fat before I come home.

Anyways, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment